Anti Slip Rubber Mat/ Acid Resistant Rubber Mat /Anti-Fatigue Mat/Anti-Slip Kitchen Mats/Hotel Rubber Mats Oil Resistance Rubber Mat
|300-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $7.9 US $7.8 US $7.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||The Rubber Are Packed by Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GM0404B
- Usage: Industrial, Flooring
- Size: 1020*1020mm 1000*1000mm 800*800mm
- Item No.: GM0404A
- Hardness: 65+/-5
- Trademark: guangneng rubber mat
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant
- Weight: 7.2kg/PC
- Denisty: 1.5
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Specification: 1020*1020mm 1000*1000mm
- HS Code: 40169100
Details of Rubber grass ring mat (GM0404-A)
1. Size: 1020*1020*13mm 630*420*15mm 1000*1000*15mm 800*800*15mm
2. Weight: 7.2kg
3. Hardness: 75+/-5 Shore A
4. Package: Polywood Pallets
5. Volume of a 20`container: 1400PCS
Rubber Ring Mat is designed to permit fast drainage of liquids while maximizing safe footing.
Use our Heavy-Duty Rubber Ring Mat for stabilization in your gravel, grass and sand applications.
Safe, resilient drain-through flooring! Ideal for equine, kennels, dairy, grass retention, anti-fatigue mat, soil stabilization, under driveways, walkways, anywhere good drainage is needed.
How to store?
1) Products should be stored in cool and dry places with temperature ranging 10° C-20° C, avoid direct sun.
2) Avoid contact with hydrocarbons, solvents, acid and alkalis.
How to maintain?
Cleaning is as simple as sweeping or blowing away the debris and hosing off the dirt. For a deeper clean just pressure wash the surface making sure you do not use more than 1200 psi.
Does the rubber flooring smell?
Because our products are made from premium recycled rubber materials, the smell is not going to be as nearly significant as traditional virgin or synthetic rubber floor materials. There may be a faint distinct odor initially but that smell will soon disappear in short time.
My question isn't here. How do I contact you?